I am Rae. Rae, a drop of golden sun… get it? no? try singing it. This should help those who aren’t familiar with The Sound of Music. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RW3nDRmu6k
This blog is to share what I know - but mostly so I never have to distribute recipes again. I also know some stuff. Stuff about gardening, stuff about nutrition, fitness and wellness, stuff about good enviro-hippy living and happiness. I didn’t know much about children, however the my kids (Miss 10 and Master 8) have taught me many things.
I’m a daughter, a sister, a partner, a parent, and businesswoman. I have travelled extensively and lived in Europe, Africa and Australasia.
Home is the coastal suburbia of Perth in Western Australia. We share it with Maggie, a small scrawny whippet looking dog and 4 chooks (Coco and Chanel the 2 fat French faverolles, Foxie the rescue Isa Brown and Sally the Hi-Line brown egg machine).
|Chooks: Chanel and Foxie meet baby Sally||The loyal hound: Maggie May|
After a grossly over-complicated time in my life, I highly value my simple honest life. My existence is peaceful and I am unapologetically me.
- RR on Kitchen witchcraft – CF0 ribs
- Nat on Kitchen witchcraft – CF0 ribs
- Gingerbread art – now in living colour | Drop of Golden Sun on Gingerbread art
- Claire Gatenby on Bali – the beginning (are we there yet?)
- (Heston’s) brown chicken stock – the sunshine remix | Drop of Golden Sun on The wine guy’s risotto